4/29/2013

You can now Pre-order my book

Tomorrow is the big day and I just may pass out from the excitement! It's hard to believe that after months of work, it's all packaged up in a pretty little cover. A cover that has me on it. I was a little nervous to document my fassy (Fat+Sassy= Fassy) curves, but heck... it's who I am right now and I'm okay with it. On the day of the photo shoot my hair was being super good to me, because trust me... this thing has a mind of it's own.

So why the beach?
I grew up in California and it has my heart. I'm sure there will come a day when our family might move away from the earth's most perfect weather, but for now we've got our feet planted in the sand. I've spent a lot of time hanging out there with friends while growing up and have even camped there, so naturally I would pick it for the shoot. I got a lot of funny looks dragging the bike to the shoreline. My bike is crazy heavy, which made it even funnier and can you believe this was the 8th shot of the shoot? I'm so thrilled we didn't have to reshoot it all.

 photo SignatureSeriesBookcover.png

Important info:
The digital copy goes live on the 1st of May
The paper back hits stands on the 15th of May
To PRE-ORDER the book Click the button
 photo buyitnow.jpg
I'll see you all tomorrow and thanks for your support.
~H


Pin It!

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So excited for you!! YAY!!!

Michelle said...

It looks fabulous, Heidi! So happy for you!!! And why is it, us with stick straight hair wish we had your curls?? LOL

Rochelle Spears said...

How exciting!!! Love the cover!! :)

Glue Meets Paper said...

love that cover, you look beautiful!! I can't wait to see this issue and all your projects :)

Christina Collins said...

So excited! The cover is fabulous. I can't wait to get my copy. I'll be preordering it once pay day rolls around. ;) Wooo!

The Ark said...

Heidi, we are so proud of you. You look amazing on the cover. We are so excited for you and this awaited book. Love, Mom and Dad

Nicole said...

I'll be getting the digital version so I don't have to wait til the 15th to see it!

Angi Barrs said...

I will be ordering a copy for sure! Super exciting!

P.S. I love the beach too. I used to live in San Diego. Gorgeous photo. :)

Marlene said...

Wohooo! Wonderful cover and you look beautiful! I made a preorder and I'm so happy for you!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I just pre-ordered my copy!!!! Yay!!! So happy that I found your blog through Ideas for Scrapbookers!

kimmpro said...

The cover photo is gorgeous!!!!